- Applications, Tools, Products, and Services, including the World Wide Web pages (“Pages”) are provided as a public service by the Pacific Disaster Center.
- Information presented on these Pages (or those presented via the Applications, Tools, Products, and Services) may only be distributed according to and in compliance with PDC’s TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. Use of appropriate byline, photo/image credits, and/or citation is required.
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. The computer systems use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that Applications, Tools, Products, and Services remain available to all users, the computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- No attempt is made to identify or collect personal information about individual users or their usage habits.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please use our Feedback form.
Want to learn more or speak with one of our team?